Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New pics


I'll go ahead and warn all of you now. I am known for taking a few too many pictures. It has proven to be no different with my nephew....I just can't help myself. Soon, I'm sure little Finn will be posing for me like my own children.

I went over to the Templin household this evening to take them a few things, and of course, to have my Finn fix. It has been a whole 3 days since I saw him last. I think, if it is possible, he may have gotten a bit cuter!

I was able to find out from Meredith that Finn had his first visit to the pediatrician yesterday. Meredith said that after the doctor looked at him she told her that he looked like a normal, healthy, 1 week old baby. Praise God for that! Tomorrow, or thursday Finn will go in for his hearing screening. Pray for a safe drive for mom and baby as I think we may be getting yet another snow storm sometime this week.

I will leave you with a few of the many pics I took of that handsome little boy we have all grown to love so much in the past week. I'm sure he will continue to bring us much joy in the future, and I'll do my best, along with his parents, to capture those precious moments on film.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

6 comments:

Windy Smith said...

He is so cute! It makes me wish I lived closer so I could come see him in person...that is until I think about all the SNOW!! I can't wait to meet him someday. Maybe our family will come to Colorado for vacation or something and we can see him then.

Michelle said...

He is so precious!!! I'm glad to hear that his first check up went well.

So Mel...do you have baby fever after seeing that cute nephew of yours? Do I see a #4 in your future???

Michael said...

Love the pics, and I'm glad that he's doing well at home. I do have a question, though.

I'm trying to figure out how to spell his name. Is it Finn or Fin? There's only one "n" in Finley, and John and Meredith spelled it "Fin" in their note, but it's alway "Finn" in your posts. Is this still an undecided issue?

Melissa said...

Well, I'm going with the diaper bag tag that his mother laminated and has displayed for all to see. In these cases I think it is safe to go with how the mom spells and not the dad. No offense dads.

Caci said...

Annalisa, Cole and I enjoyed all of the pics of Finn...he is soooo precious! I am so glad he had a good check-up and is home with his mom, dad and big brother. Oh, yeah....why aren't there any pics with J.T. yet??

Michael said...

Good call on the spelling, Mel. Personally, I wanted to spell Reagan's name R-A-Y-G-U-N, so that goes to show what Dad's know. :)